Wednesday, December 17, 2008

KARMIC GOODIES: BARBIE LOVE

No crafts today though I did get  out of the house! Bless Cristyn and my sister! Thought I'd share some interesting and unique finds in Barbie land!
Love Hitchcock and now have a newfound respect for Barbie!
This has to be the coolest Barbie I have ever seen!! I originally found her on BOING BOING ank outd then decided to check out the section entitled "Pop Culture" and was dumbfounded with the awesomeness I found. All of these were found at the Barbie Collector Website.

Aren't their eyes the cutest? And I adore the display!
MY FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM GREASE
How cool are these Frenchie dolls?
AND WOW...
The details of the dress and entire scene design are so beautifully executed!
Again, love the colors, and those pouts!
... and the most beautiful (though some poetic license was taken here)
sigh.

1 comment:

  1. eep! i love the i love lucy one.

    i had a LOT of barbies growing up. but i had even MORE hello kitties than barbies.

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails