photo by: jag@lwh via flickrI received the following in an e-mail from my dear Jay, the subject title was "Come Party With G_d"! I don't normally post anything religion oriented, but I think this can really apply to anyone and is more about spirituality and goodness. I was beyond happy to find this today and it kept me smiling and calm throughout the entire workday!
The key to the following is about letting go of money and matter as a focal point in life:
(1) Remember God every moment and praise him for giving you life. Any God you love is fine.
(2) Don't be a robot making money. Live moment by moment in alertness.
(3) Don't be carried away by success or failure. Be neutral to what happens. Everything happens because of karma. Be a witness (observer) to it.
(4) Start the day with love and end it with love.
(5) Serve all, hate none.
(6) Don't tempt anyone with money or power and don't get tempted by them either. Pray for peace, prosperity and enlightenment for everyone in the world.
(7) Stay away from the three impurities of ego, maya and karma.
(8) Don't compare your money with other people's money.
(9) The real wealth is being closer to God. This is the only goal of life.