Sunday, December 06, 2009

CROCHETED GIFTS

Some things I have been making for presents:


(I made my flower into a pin so that it is removable or could hold the scarf together more securely. I really love this and can't wait to post my pictures!)


(I want to make a million of these!! A great tutorial too!)



(After seeing so many beautiful star garlands I went on an insane webquest to finally find the perfect FREE tutorial!! Since I spent many many hours by my mom's side in the hospital, this was one of those great projects to tide the time in a beautiful way!! Love love love their other tutes as well!)



And for all of the crochet lovers out there, here is the MECCA of all crochet sites
(brace yourself!)



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These are so lovely! Looks like I'll be making even more presents now, thanks to more of your amazing inspiration! I figure the trivet will make an excellent teacher present, no? Wouldn't it be wonderful not to buy ONE gift this year????
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be great! I have bought a few little things, but mostly from fairs and vintage, so I don't feel so bad! The trivet wasn't hard at all! Finished it in a night!

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails