Tuesday, July 15, 2008

because i am challenging myself...


to keep track of life, but not count time



to step outside of of my insecurities 



to find balance



to think of beauty every day



to not let life make me feel bad for living it



to allow various kinds of love in my life



to continuing smiling, even though i know there is plenty in this world not to smile about



to teach hope, awareness, and creative thinking



to write more and share more



to REALLY live in moments




Bubble Battle NYC 6/08 Times Square

Me: Double hand bubble making devices, goofy grin, pot belly, jumping up and down with reckless abandon. Living in a moment, unaware that one of my loves took a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe it's the pms! Tears, again while reading. You honest, brave, beautiful, creature!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of balance... Amanda Soule Mama turned me on to this blog project her friend Heather is working on called, "A Month of Balance."

    Check it out:
    http://beautythatmoves.typepad.com/beauty_that_moves/

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails