Monday, August 25, 2008

free is for me!

CHECK OUT THE LINKS I'VE ADDED! Can you tell I am an internet addict?
Also check out the links to some of my favorite current (a.k.a. alive) artists. 
COMING SOON: A compilation of links to my favorite how-to's and creativity sites! I am hoping to get this engine revved! Working hard on balancing everything!! (This is essentially an on-going life process). Soon work starts again and it's back to doling out bits of my soul everyday! I am working on a website for my students to use (and to help me be more organized) and I am really trying to make my world a more colorful, happy, and organized place to be!! Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. I am so digging the look of your page! I will definitely be checking out the freebie links. Mucho fun!

    Lot's of happiness to you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails