Sunday, November 02, 2008

Just wanted to share...

...some of my flickr faves...been a bit out "there" lately...wherever that place may be. I will tell you it is not a stable place, but it is somewhere...which is good, right? Looking for some perspective right now...and for some reason, when I look at photographs or works of art that I deem my favorites, something clicks and everything makes sense...but only in a euphoric/narcotic high that is fleeting and fickle. Hope you find inspiration and little legal highs, even if they f you and leave you. haha.
1. Agitated Sky, 2. Candy III, 3. Cannobio Alley, 4. Forgotten, 5. Bodie interior 2, 6. The Sides are Pretty Too!, 7. He's All Man., 8. tree painted on my wall, 9. E, 10. Untitled, 11. Untitled, 12. Be Honest, 13. I am a human being., 14. Life is Fun!, 15. Tiny fairy ATC's, 16. sweet bird, 17. Moon Pull-Toy, 18. Valentine, 19. Dolly 1, 20. pinkish, 21. the mission, 22. and me, 23. another one, yes, 24. somewhere between slightly creepy and totally charming, 25. last shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails