Sunday, May 03, 2009

"I Dream" Mini-Book

One of the themes of late is to not only dream big, but write it all down if one hopes to have one's dreams manifested. Thus, I have been busy writing lists, making plans, and of course focusing my energy on making things happen in life! On thursday I rummaged the dollar bin at Michael's and bought a few chipboard albums made by crayola--score! On friday I brought some goodies over to Cyndy 's and we made some scrapbook/art journal mini-books! There is nothing more fulfilling than making art, memories, and documenting life...whether it be the one we are living or want to!! I hope you enjoy what I came up with! Oh, and mind my stream of consciousness journaling! haha

Inside Cover: "the life i imagine is often simple, but full of experiences, love, laughter, creation, family, peaces, and fulfillment..."

my ideals (as in what I would like to learn)
"i want to always find humor--be in touch with G_d and the universe. I want to spread positive energy--educate the future, give back to my world--remain proactive, humble, and clear in thought and heart--take risks and experience life--travel--learn--share--explore" 

to be more in touch with nature and spend more time outdoors!

"divine calling"= motherhood

some of my goals as a teacher...

some craft goals

back cover!
Made with a KI Memories kit I received as a gift, random embellishments, and a trusty slick writer and zig pen! : )

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:54 PM

    Masking tape = genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo making a cute dream mini-book now!

    I love the cloud design and your paper is beautiful.

    Cutest I have seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so so much Heidi!! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails