Tuesday, May 12, 2009

KARMIC GOODIES: RIGHT BRAIN TERRAIN

I find new artists to love all of the time thanks to the internet and all of the wonderful sources of inspiration out there-- to add to that, I am an internet junky who floats from site to site to site clamoring over the beauty out there to be sought. In one of my recent link clicking escapades I not only found a new artist who aesthetically wows me, but I found a concept that not only spreads positive messages, but also tries to develop a community of active thinkers. Check out: RIGHT BRAIN TERRAIN run by Frederic Terral to read more and check out some of the amazing work! I love the graphic style and simplicity of some of his work and find it hard to choose one favorite!


As a fellow right-brainer, I find it important to support the arts, community, proactive behavior, and all around goodness!! Bravo Mr. Terral!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! What an amazing artist. Thanks for always passing on the beauty! It feels so refreshing to see something new and lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails