Saturday, June 06, 2009

On the 8th Day she fainted again...

8/365: Hypotensive Hope
This Tuesday I fainted at my brother's shop. On Wednesday I had a biopsy. This Friday I fainted outside of school. Told my boss. Sent to medical office where a flux of students streamed in two by two feeling ill or allowing rumors of swine flu to permeate their nerves enough to demand going home. 30 students sent home for flu-like symptoms. Over 500 more either leave or stayed home to begin with. I am forced to go to ER-- find an urgicenter instead. My sugar levels are perfect. Need more salt perhaps. May be hypotensive-- meaning low blood-pressure, or as I like to see it, mercurial spikes. EKG says heart is solid. It is taking me awhile to feel myself again-- but I still feel good. No matter what. In my heart, what the EKG can't read, is that I won't allow myself not to be happy deep down inside. As my wrist states, I keep hope with me-- through exaggerated epidemics and personal pitfalls. 

9/365: Finding my center...
Hoping to manifest my dreams and let all of this pass...

1 comment:

  1. You really look you have so much sadness in your eyes, behind your hope. Hmm, you can always rest your head at night knowing hope is always there behind you ... unless you don't lay down with your hands (wrist) under your pillows, or you lay on your belly or something. Well your can still have your hands under the pillows but you know it'd be infront of you then ... ehh you get it.

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails