Monday, June 01, 2009

THE SCRIBBLE PROJECT: NAME GAME SHAME

Jenn's the name, doodling's the game:
    I am elated that I finally started this project!! This is what is keeping me sane while I await my new camera....there must be creation of some sort happening as often as possible!! Thank you Oppy of The Scribble Project!! Who's in for some fun?? I am going to bind them all in an album eventually....visual diary entries of sorts! xoxo all!
    P.S. Before I submit this to the project site, should I add color? I am not much of a colorist, but I wonder if this asks for some vibrant love.

3 comments:

  1. The scribble project is brilliant. I would have loved to participated, but my printer/scanner is dead. Yes, I need to buy a new one and I am procrastinating big time. I always say add color, but I like this as is...That bow on the box of free time kills me..."A rare gift," indeed. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! It is so therapeutic for me!! Maybe I will print a copy and color for fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a sucker for bold black and white - but colour would be fun too! such a vibrant scribble, i love it.

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails