Wednesday, December 30, 2009

INSPIRING BLOGS OF 2009 [and beyond]: PEOPLE OF {my} INTEREST

Been a busy bee cleaning up the studio in the hopes of it eventually being a functioning workspace, regrouping from the past holiday and the coming New Year, figuring out what is exactly wrong with my gastrointestinal system, and crocheting like a mad hooker. Regardless of all the crazies, here is some reflection-- my top five inspiring personal blogs. Each of these individuals {lovely ladies} motivate me to do so much more, and bring beauty to my internet world on a regular basis. In the hopes that I complete my series of 2009, here is phase I:


KARMA BUTTON'S {INTERNET} PEOPLE OF INTEREST [2009 STYLE]


ELSIE FLANNIGAN


I have loved this super cute chica for years. If I were to partake in fandom beyond the realms of LOST, she would be on my list! She bestows me with so many ideas, eye-candy, and hope in one day being an independent artist of sorts.


Isn't she adorable?

RACHEL DENBOW

When I started following the work of Elsie, I inevitably fell in love with her partner-in--crime Rachel. The two of them make me dream of meeting my creative soul mate too! I love Rachel's practical and stylish approaches to life, her insight, her honesty, her photography, and her overall great taste!



Besides her gorgeous photography and love for all things vintage, Danielle is the creator of Kitschy Digitals which makes me want to hone my photoshop skills! I have a cetain "je ne sais quoi" fascination with her photos and use of PS actions. Sigh!
               
I want to make all of these!!


Besides being overall beautiful, Silje supplies me with a belief in doing it all and saying eff it to the world. haha. silly, but true.

I covet her sewing skills and body art!!

always!!!

Keri Smith has been one of my ultimate sources of inspiration and confidence for years now. Here amazing books have given me reasons to explore my creativity and continue as an true observer and explorer of the world!!

If you want to challenge yourself as an artist, and as an inhabitant of this world, I suggest checking her out!!


Well, it looks like Round I is about the ladies...and as anyone who reads this knows about me, crafters/artists. Hopefully this little blog challenge will inspire you, help me organize, and most of all recognize the patterns in what I enjoy and wish to share!


xoxo

"I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes."
– Sara Teasdale

No comments:

Post a Comment

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails