Friday, February 27, 2009

KARMIC GOODIES: CRITERION COLLECTION {Part One}

Being an inspiration/eye-candy junkie, I can't help but want to share everything I find! If there is ever a shortage of design love in my daily life, all I have to do is look at some film sleeves and find myself day dreaming of possibilities. The Criterion Collection has got to be the most eclectic and artistic company--to the point of a cultish following!! Even if I am not a fan of the movie, I swoon over the consistently high level aesthetics produced!! I hope you enjoy, these are just some of my favorites!
 
  
 
  
  
You can browse around and even order posters at the Criterion site and for more inspiration check out Cinema Retro or the ultimate source for images (where I downloaded my collection!): Criterion Dungeon 

1 comment:

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails