Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NARCISSISM IS...

...finding websites that make your pictures look so much more fun!! For the photoshop challenged (ahem...me) these sites provide me with opportunities to make cool effects in such easy ways!!

This involves downloading an application, (and really there are even easier ways to achieve this effect), but I love watching the photo develop on the screen like a real polaroid!!
This site has sooo many fun and artistic effects and allows you to adjust levels!! Fun fun fun!

AND, my penultimate fun spot:

CORALINE : The Other Mother's Workshop
I made so many of these, but this one was the least scary! I haven't done a review yet because everyone (especially artists) needs to see this film!! I just got the original graphic novel, so perhaps after I read it I can make an even more fair evaluation of the film...suffice to say, I LOVED it!

If you are really bored, or really narcissistic, here are other tried and true favorites:

10 comments:

  1. Never heard of Coraline am intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been on photofunia for the last hour..thanks for link..my creativity is going nuclear..lol..lovin it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downloaded poloroid..love it..ok need to get to bed..no gotta try one more photo..lol..thanks you for posting...gonna share this so much..

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I am so happy to share my finds!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I love the coraline button eyes! Isn't that site amazing? Ps I love all your RVG creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the coraline site!! it is so inspiring and i get lost in there!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures. Hope to see you around. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look like a lot of fun!! i really like the polaroid one. I wonder if it will let me print it out once I make one. hmmmm
    Yeah, I had to post that funny dog pic..not my dog, but too hilarious! And that is sooo funny that your dog does that when you blow dry your hair! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:47 PM

    Your photoshopedly challenged, perhaps you just need a lesson is all, I'm always willing to teach those who teach m'dear. I'll even give you a copy if you don't have one. I'm so helpful like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool portraits. salute.

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails