Wednesday, February 18, 2009

RVA Pretty Class: Color Me Happy Album

Yay, I finally finished the first class project for the Red Velvet Art online workshop! I will leave this as a picture heavy post and will probably add more details on my flickr album if anyone is interested! The theme is about things that make yo happy, and I sure need something to look at for instant happiness!!
Broke out my sewing machine for a slightly frustrating binding! Cover is made with part of a cereal box covered in strips of felt. The binding is simply twine and then the lovely pom pom embellishment!

To always finding reasons to be happy!

10 comments:

  1. I am going to take one of their classes one of these days! It looks like fun! Very cute album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'll be posting the projects I make! I missed the first chat, but it is fun to make myself create! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! A lot of work went into this! Congratulations on finishing your first project. It's very "you." I can really see the "scrapbooker" coming alive again. It's nice to see cuz you have a natural knack for words, text, font, and design of that nature. It's adorable! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your book and the 50 things page. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn - I Miss you!

    I love it! Awesome! I love how the scalloped motif is on all of the pages!!!

    You've inspired me to do a 50 things page!

    I love exclamation points!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this album! I can tell you worked hard on it and it really shows off your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your book is so fun! I want to learn to stop being such a perfectionist with my scrapbooking and do more doodling and embellishing - thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:21 PM

    So lovely!
    Check out my background that I am working on for my website http://twitter.com/polkadotrobots

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought about signing up for that class too! I am DEF going to have to do the next one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails