Monday, May 25, 2009

365 Challenge...

1/365: 5/24/09
Well, here is my first attempt at the 365 Photo Challenge-- you can find these all around the web. One concept I like is the Photojojo Picture-a-Day Challenge though I may try to manage the self-portrait challenge specifically.  What's funny is that I own three tripods now yet never set them up to play dress-up and take photos for the fun of it! The last time was probably 2005!! I was lucky that the light played well off the robin's-egg blue wall for the most part. I certainly have a lot of work to do...but challenges are for that purpose!! Here are some of my favorite participants: Andrea of "Hula Seventy"  and Elsie of "A Beautiful Mess" and "Red Velvet Art" !!! Let's hope I stick to it!!
And what do you make of the vulcanesque bangs I gave myself today!! Haha...or my allergy eyes! Ugh!
But, hey, this is my face sans make-up of any sort and no photo editing...so I should be thankful! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 AM

    You look a lil confused but kind of cute ... weird combination. Nice belt ... points for noticing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is inspiring! i think i might try this too :D
    thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason: sure you can have arbitrary points!!

    Poke Salad Annie: yay, everything is more fun with friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:08 AM

    I think you hand out those arbitrary points to easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a brave girl! Yes, I have two tripods that have been packed in boxes since we moved two years ago. In my twenties I was obsessed with taking portraits of myself...as a form of study and analysis...affirmation, even. Now, not so interested. I have taken some recently..."Art shots" I'd say. I don't know if I could look at myself that closely for 365 days! An excellent challenge though. Can't wait to see how this evolves for you.

    ReplyDelete

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails