Sunday, November 16, 2008

LIST LOVE: 10 Things I am Happy About RIGHT NOW

1. How beautiful our apartment and neighborhood look in the Fall!!

2. Leaves EVERYWHERE!

3. The glow from Autumn sunsets

4. Wearing my "Pink" pajamas (as seen from this entry !)-- This was my second day posting here almost two years ago!! Haha, and the thes Pj's still ROCK!

5. Napping with Jasper Johns--He is super cuddle kitty!! (photo taken by Ange)

6. TWO PEAS

7. Holiday planning!! (So much inspiration EVERYWHERE!--I found so much in the Dollar Tree!)
(Get these and other awesome printables from Tricia Rennea! )

8. my MAC !! (and the lists it is inspiring me to make!)

9. ITUNES Genius mixes!! So good I feel guilty.

10. finally accomplishing some personal goals...or at least making baby steps towards an even better tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

....THANK YOU FOR READING!....

Related Posts with Thumbnails